Saturday, November 5, 2011
Hello Upperclassmen
Last school year, I oversaw all of the freshmen small group Bible studies. This year I have a new role, which is overseeing all of the upperclassmen small groups, as well as leading one. This is exciting because this is a role I have never had, and God is using this to grow me as campus staff worker! Reaching out to upperclassmen is very different than freshmen! It's been a blessing because it means I get to spend more of my time continuing relationships I've built with past freshmen (as opposed to focusing on a new class of freshmen).
One of the girls from my freshman small group last year, Stephanie, is co-leading a small group with me! Initially not wanting to lead, she has grown from a place of fear to faith, and is now one of our strongest young leaders. Please pray for she and I as we lead a small group of around 15-20 students (pictured above) including sophmores, transfers and grad students!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment