Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Plans

I wanted to let you all know about my summer plans because this will probably be the last blog update I send out for about two months.

June:
- The first week of June was spent at an end of the year retreat "Journey", with 40 Sonoma Students studying the book of Mark. It was the perfect way to end the school year.
- I also spent 2 weeks in Guatemala (pictures and summary below).

July:
- Literally right now I am out in Madison, Wisconsin taking a week-long seminary course "Systematic Theology 1."
- I will spend a good part of July resting and finishing up homework for my course
- Erin and I will be taking a 10 day road trip with my parents to Yellowstone.

August:
- Planning and preparation for the school year. There will also be several preparatory retreats in August.
- Students move in on the 21st and outreach begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment