
For the first time in 5 years, I am co-leading one of our 6 freshmen Bible studies on campus. So far, it could not be going any better. The interest and response from the freshmen on campus, proves that college students have a hunger for Jesus.
Each week it has grown, we had 17 people attend last week. What's even more exciting is that at least 5 of the people are checking out Jesus for the first time.
A Muslim woman that attended said, "I was worried that I wouldn't feel included, but I felt so welcomed. I think Jesus is very interesting and want to keep coming back." She came again this week.
"Erin", an agnostic woman said, "I never really thought much about God...I really liked what I learned, I want to know more." and "The people in InterVarsity are so nice, they remember who I am." She has come every week so far!
Please be praying for the Bible study, that the 5 people would come to know Jesus, that community would be forming, and that the Christians would live out their faith boldly in the dorms.
No comments:
Post a Comment