Megan (pictured bottom middle): "I really enjoyed being a part of this experience because it is something that can be related to my daily life. My eyes were opened so many times to the injustices that are present in my own back yard! Learning about the Lord's vision for Shalom [The Hebrew word and idea of peace, harmony and reconciliation] -- how things ought to be has inspired me to be more active in my community. Through hearing other people's stories, I am sure that with God's hand in everything...we can eventually live in a world of Shalom."
Monday, July 4, 2011
Sacramento Urban Project
Megan (pictured bottom middle): "I really enjoyed being a part of this experience because it is something that can be related to my daily life. My eyes were opened so many times to the injustices that are present in my own back yard! Learning about the Lord's vision for Shalom [The Hebrew word and idea of peace, harmony and reconciliation] -- how things ought to be has inspired me to be more active in my community. Through hearing other people's stories, I am sure that with God's hand in everything...we can eventually live in a world of Shalom."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment