Part of my emphasis in ministry this year was with upperclassmen and graduating seniors. To do that I hosted graduating seniors several times this last semester in order to talk, train, pray, study scripture with them about life after college. Some of the topics that we focused on; finding community after college and financial basics. In the picture above, we are working on budgeting and applying Christian principles to how we use our money. Many were very thankful for the practical advice and said things like, "Thank you so much for that, I had never been taught how to budget, this was what I needed." An SSU alumni from '04, Geoff Andrews, helped lead part of the financial training, thanks Geoff!
I also went to lunch with the senior men. We started a tradition of dressing up, getting lunch and just looking dapper!
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment